Responsibility by choice
Ecological responsibility means more to us than a state-of-the-art vehicle fleet. For only a sensible combination of measures, intelligently organised processes and the utilisation of the environmentally friendly potential within the given general requirements will lead to what we want to achieve ecologically: a sustainable and responsible operation – day in and day out.
Particularly the logistics sector can give proof of sustainability with conscious ecological actions. JCL relies on various measures to achieve this goal:
- On request we offer our customers ecologically optimised transportation alternatives.
- We have a modern vehicle fleet with Euro 5+ trucks and therefore, offer “ecology on the road”.
- For us, intermodal transport, maximum capacity utilisation of transportation means and the avoidance of dead mileage are standards.
- Intelligent routeing and an ideal application of resources serve the environment and our customers.
- We have almost achieved our goal of having all JCL subsidiaries ISO 14001 certified.
- Furthermore, the consistent search and use of location-based, environmentally-friendly resources provides for ecological advantages: For instance, 100% of the electricity we obtain at all locations in Switzerland is from hydraulic power.
- We make sure that packaging materials are professionally recycled.
- We organise the return of special-purpose containers and racks required for transporting vehicle parts so that they can be used again.
Go to certificate ISO 9001
Go to certificate ISO 14001
Go to certificate IQ Net
Go to certificate SQS